Biography and CV
I work with photography, poetry and sound to illustrate relationships between the mind and behaviour in the context of everyday landscape.
I live in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- One of 100 winners of the Portrait of Britain competition organised by the British Journal of Photography, 2016
- Sentience listed as one of the best books of 2015 by the Photocaptionist
- Portrait of Britain — group exhibition across the UK organised by the British Journal of Photography, September 2016
- Sentience — mixed media installation (photographs, video and sound), Summerhall, Edinburgh, September 2015
- Quality of the everyday life — group exhibition, Summerhall, Edinburgh, October - November 2013
- We have invented nothing — photographs in the installation of Jonathan Freemantle, Amsterdam, December 2011
- Next door, a distant land — an exhibition curated by Zwart Creative Bureau, Edinburgh, December 2011
- Photoireland Library, Dublin, Ireland
- Franklin Furnace Archive, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, USA
- Visual Studies Workshop Research Center, Rochester, USA
- Sentience — review published by the GUP Magazine, September 2015
- Edinburgh International Fashion Festival 2012 in the DOC! Photo Magazine
- Sudden Loss of Cabin Pressure in the Netherworld Magazine
- British Journal of Photography
- The Skinny Magazine
- Classical Music Magazine
- Destiny Man Magazine
- Dossier Magazine
- The Scottish Herald
- Mystic Art Music Magazine
- 2015: Sentience, book with poetry, photographs and audio soundtrack, ISBN 978-83-934660-1-6,
100 self-published and signed copies,
- 2015: Stories for the end of the world, poetry, 75 self-published and signed copies,
- 2012: Next door, a distant land, photography, ISBN 978-83-934660-0-9, 75 self-published and signed copies,
- 2009: Instant flight, photography and audio soundtrack, 75 self-published and signed copies.
Full CV available at request.